How To Brush Your Teeth With Baking Soda
How to brush your teeth with baking soda
Basically, yellow teeth are caused by unhealthy lifestyle habits such as drinking too much coffee, smoking and consuming foods with high sugar levels.
Yellow teeth are often considered a problem, so many people then find ways to whiten their teeth again. In addition to the clinic, there are actually several ways to whiten teeth the natural way.
No need to spend a lot of money as a way to whiten teeth, because natural ingredients in your kitchen you can use to whiten teeth like baking soda.
1. How to Whiten Teeth with Baking Soda and Lime
Baking soda is an ingredient that can be found easily. Baking soda has alkaline properties so it can clean teeth from stains. You can try it as a way to whiten teeth. How to whiten teeth with baking soda and lime juice:
- Prepare baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Mix with 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
Flatten the teeth with a soft toothbrush
- Leave it for 1-2 minutes then rinse.
- Perform this treatment once a week.
Do not overwhelm your teeth with baking soda. Because the content of baking soda can cause erosion of the tooth layer and cause teeth to become sensitive.
2. How to Whiten Teeth with Baking Soda
Prepare a container or use your palm as a baking soda container.
Afterward, wet the toothbrush with water and apply the toothbrush to a container or palm containing baking soda. Think of baking soda as toothpaste and brush your teeth for about a minute.
3. How to Whiten Teeth with Baking Soda and Strawberry
The combination of strawberries and baking soda is a way to whiten teeth naturally. You can make pasta with a mixture of these two ingredients. How to whiten teeth with baking soda and strawberries:
Blend the strawberries first
- Mix with baking soda and stir until evenly distributed.
- After that, apply the paste to the teeth and let stand.
- After 5 minutes, then brush your teeth to remove the former mixture.
4. How to Whiten Teeth with Baking Soda and Salt
Baking soda and salt are ingredients that can be used to clean teeth from tartar. Even brushing your teeth with the mixture has proven effective as a way to whiten stubborn yellow teeth due to smoking, drinking coffee and tea. You can make toothpaste from salt and baking soda. How to whiten teeth with baking soda and salt:
First, provide half a teaspoon of baking soda and half a teaspoon of kitchen salt.
- Add a little water then stir to mix evenly.
- Place the mixture on the toothpaste with a soft brush.
- Brush the yellow teeth gently, let stand 1 minute then rinse.
5. How to Whiten Teeth with Baking Soda and Lemon
Lemon is a powerful natural teeth whitening ingredient because of its acid content. The acid in the lemon will clean the stains on the teeth quickly. Lemon and baking soda can be powerful teeth whitener. How to whiten teeth with baking soda and lemon:
- First, prepare half a teaspoon of baking soda and half a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Stir until evenly mixed, apply the mixture to a soft bristled toothbrush and brush gently to the yellow teeth.
- Leave it for 1 minute and rinse or rinse thoroughly.
- How To Fix Chipped Tooth At Home
- How Much Does A Dental Cleaning Cost No Insurance
- How To Fix Loose Teeth From Gum Disease
- Learn: How To Fix a Cracked Tooth Naturally
Causes of Yellow Teeth
The habit of consuming alcoholic beverages can cause teeth to turn yellow.
The high caffeine content in coffee can make teeth turn yellow. Especially if it has become a habit of drinking coffee, it can even make black teeth.
3. Smoking habits
The nicotine content of cigarettes can cause your teeth to become yellow.
4. Rarely brush your teeth
Rarely brushing teeth can also be the cause of yellow teeth. Because the rest of the food on the teeth will settle and make teeth turn yellow. Therefore be diligent in brushing your teeth 2 times a day. After breakfast and before going to bed.
5. The wrong way to brush your teeth
Many people often unknowingly brush their teeth the wrong way. There are some who think brushing their teeth so they don’t have bad breath. This is a wrong assumption.
By brushing teeth carelessly, then the rest of the food in the teeth will not be eroded completely. This will make germs found in food scraps causing teeth to turn yellow.
Therefore, start brushing your teeth properly for at least 2 minutes.
Brush your teeth with baking soda: that’s the effect
- The application is quite simple. Dip the wet toothbrush in baking soda, brush your teeth for about two minutes, rinse your mouth and rinse with mouthwash.
- After a while, results will actually show up and teeth will whiten. This is due to the abrasive effect of the baking soda.
- Due to the aggressive effect, discolorations, which are caused by smoking, tea or red wine, disappear.
Increased risk of caries from baking soda
Sanding can also make existing fillings appear more visually and become porous, which is also not the desired result. In the worst case, your teeth become much more susceptible to tooth decay, because the gums that have been attacked retreat and expose the sensitive tooth necks. A gateway for bacteria…
Yes, you get really whiter teeth by brushing with baking soda. However, you should generally refrain from this method of tooth bleaching because success is short-lived. Baking soda quickly destroys the enamel, your protective shield for your teeth. This makes them more susceptible to pain, new discoloration, and even tooth decay.